OMG’s 12 Days of Christmas Blog Series continues this evening with the lovely UK wedding photographer Celine Chaplin who is offering a super discount for couples who book before the end of January as well as some fab tips if you’re getting ready for your engagement shoot!
Celine is offering all OMG readers a 10% discount if they book an appointment to view her work for your wedding in 2011. All appointments must be taken before the end of January.
Top Tips for shooting your Engagement Session
1. Choose a location that’s dear to you, whether that’s the place you met or somewhere you adore or even a place you think looks pretty.
2. Comfort is key, so if you’re at you’re happiest in jeans and pumps or a full cocktail dress then go with that…
3. Having fun is the most important thing so come along with happiness in your heart and your pictures will say it all.
4. I love engagement shoots as it allows us to have fun with your photography before the big day, so you can get comfortable and at ease in front of the camera, and if you’re like me and sometimes being in front of the lens is daunting we can work out the best way to capture you at your most natural; All in preparation for your big day!
5. ‘Posing’ and saying cheese *ick* is a no no!