If you know me personally, you will know I am obsessed with infographics and data visualisation. Working as a designer during the day (wedding blogger by night!) I absolutely love a good flow chart, diagram or map. You might have seen the readers survey graphics I did for Rockn’Roll Bride and Love My Dress, or even the infographics I incorporated into my own wedding. The long of short of it is, I am data obsessed. Thus the subject of this post I am so indulgently sharing with you today. I searched high and low to find the best wedding infographics of the matrimonial land and am pleased to pass on the data crush. So, without further adieu, enjoy! Make sure to click through all the links as there are loads more details to feast your eyes on.
1. Bright Green Wedding Invitation Map by Erin Jang
This graphic masterpiece is not only beautifully executed with cute little graphics either side of the map to match each number plotted, but the vibrant colours and simplicity of the RSVP card make me green with envy.
3. Vibrant Venn Diagram Wedding Invitation via Oh So Beautiful Paper.
A simple and super cute design.
4. Illustrated Timeline Wedding Invitation by A Day in May
An oldschool style of illustration mixed with the serif typeface makes this invite awesometown.
5. Carien & Lafra Wedding Relationship Infographic by Genie Botha
A great linear graphic story with the cutest little test tube explosion which I can only guess means chemistry 🙂
6. Who’s Who Wedding Genealogy Chart by Melangerie NYC
This is probably the first wedding infographic I saw and I think it gave me actual heart palpitations. I saw it on Brooklyn Bride probably about a year and a half ago and it is still by far one of the coolest wedding guest favours I have seen. In my life. Ever. It definitely inspired my wedding guest welcome letter and infographic poster (see No. 10)
7. Minimalist & Modern Olga & Paul Infographic Wedding Invite by Natalia Grosner.
O. M. G. I’m obsessed. I even sent Natalia a bit of fan mail when I discovered this. I love the monochromatic, Edward Tufte – esque feel to these invitations.
8. Another by Erin Jang – Bright Coloured Blues & Rock Wedding Invite.
I am officially Erin’s new stalker, these are just totally awesome.
9. Uber Graphic Black & White Invite by Wit & Delight.
Lord knows I love a black and white invitation. These are incredible! Also click through to see the pop of lime green it is too much for me to handle.
10. Our very own OMG Infographic Wedding Invitations, Posters and Welcome Letter by yours truly. Had to throw it in here at the end. Read more about it here.
Photos by Marianne Taylor