Today’s top 10 features my favourite dresses from this year’s White Gallery out in Battersea. Sadly, I was unable to attend but thanks very much to Christopher Dadey, I can still share with you my favourite picks of the upcoming 2013 bridal collections from Britain’s best and a few fabulous international designers.
1. Ian Stuart’s Gorgeous Floral Wedding Dress
OMG. YES. This dress is amazing and I love love love the matching parasol. It’s just the beginning for non traditional takes on white for next year…
2. Alan Hannah’s Textured Flower Wedding Dress
I love the gorgeous oversized floral texture this dress has and how the train feels modern and fun with it’s beautiful pieces of tulle.
3. Anoushka Feather Embellished Bejewelled Wedding Dress
It’s hard to decide if I like the front or the back of this better. The subtle use of feathers for texture is to die for.
4. Anoushka Wedding Dress with Pleated Sleeves and Beautiful Back Detail
Oh hello awesome sleeves and stunning back detail! This dress is totes amaze.
5. Stuart Parvin Wedding Jumpsuit
OMG YESSSSSSS. This jumpsuit is effortlessly AWESOME. I love it. So floaty, fabulous, chic.
6. Short and Chic Stuart Parvin Wedding Dress
This dress is perfect for a City Hall wedding or rehearsal dinner. Short, Chic, Modern, Mazing.
7. Stephanie Allin Floaty and Fabulous Wedding Dress
This dress has the movement every bride wants – floaty, whimsical and totally dreamy. I love those wisps of gorgeous fabric in the back – imagine how it would look just coming down the aisle!
8. Mia Mia Short Sleeved Wedding Dress
We all knew that long sleeved wedding dresses would make a come back post Kate & Wills however short sleeves are taking me by surprise! I love them!
9. Bohemian Beautiful Yolan Cris Wedding Dress
Gorgeous from head to toe, the styling, headpiece, and dramatic train are perfection.
10. Stunning Simplicity Kisui Wedding Dress
Simple at the top and beautiful at the bottom, I love those ruffles!!