So the Ombre look has been on the wedding scene for a while now, but it still manages to make me giddy every time I see it done right. Today’s top 10 is all about how to get that Ombre touch for your wedding, whether it’s in your stationery, dress, bridesmaid outfits etc.
1. Treat your girls to some ombre bridesmaid dresses by Erin Fetherston
2. Get festive with ombre ballons – love the way the semi transparent balloons look with the light behind them!
3. Love these graphic, simple and chic ombre wedding cookies
Via Mary Me Weddings
4. I’m digging these ombre photobooth backdrops by the High Five Factroy
5. I’ve seen a lot of ombre wedding cakes, but these are literally some of the most beautiful creations I’ve ever seen! LOVE THEM.
6. Keep it simple with an ombre wedding bouquet dahling…
7. I’m obsessed with these modern ombre wedding pumpkins. AMAZETOWN.
Via Funky Time
8. Glam it up with ombre nailpolish
9. Give your bridesmaids some amazing ombre jewelry to wear by Sarah Montes
10. And last but certainly not least, go for gold with an Ombre wedding dress like these bad boys. Talk about drama!